Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Introduction...

I have finally decided to join the rest of the world and get a blog. I am not one to put all my thoughts on the internet but my friend designed me a very cute blog so alas here I am. I must say I feel like I am back in the Xanga days.

About me and where the title came from...

I work at an inner city non-profit where needless to say I have a very opposite background compared to the people I come in contact with. Honestly, I would have never thought this is where I would end up but God has taught me to never say never. At this non profit, I am the children's director where I run an after school program with 40 energetic children as well as do backyard bible clubs in the projects. I love every second of it! There is never a dull moment and always a good story when working with kids. Especially the ones I work with. Most of all I have loved seeing how God can break down barriers as well as his love for the people of the city. It has been an interesting journey so far with more to come.

post signature

1 comment: